[Samba] Problem executing files

Fernando Giorgetti fernando at gruponet.com.br
Mon Apr 8 07:25:04 GMT 2002

I am crazy....
I have tested in 3 machines here. All the three machines haves the win98 4.10.2222 and in 2 machines the execution of a test.bat in //server/share/instalawin/test.bat succeeds ok, and in the other 98 machine, it returns me an access denied.
In the machine that returns the access denied, when I type (from dos prompt) test.bat it returns me, in only 1 line, access dinied. When I click in test.bat, the message (access denied) repeats until I close the command window.

If someone have seen it, and have some correction, please help me.

Thanks a lot.

Fernando Giorgetti.