[Samba] Multiple Samba servers in single domain problem

Kevin Bramblett kbramblett at dssresearch.com
Mon Apr 8 07:19:03 GMT 2002

Sorry about the confusion.  I am attempting to add it to the W2K domain.  It
seems that I can only get a single linux server using Samba to connect to
the W2K domain.  It may be a W2K domain controller problem, but most of what
I can determine at this point is that the W2K domain server is fine.  I was
hoping others had seen this problem.