[Samba] Request for help!

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Fri Apr 5 09:01:02 GMT 2002

On 4 Apr 2002, Bradley W. Langhorst wrote:

> I recommend you build your own rpm
> there is a script in the source package that makes that easy.

This is really good advice. Go to the "packaging/RedHat" directory and
run:
	sh makerpms.sh

That should build the RPMs in /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386

PS: I am assuming that you will use a released samba tarball, not a CVS
checkout. IF using the CVS checkout you will want to execute:
	sh makerpms.sh devel

Cheers,
John T.

--