[Samba] 3 questions about smb.conf

Michael Piko pikom at cpgen.cpg.com.au
Fri Apr 5 04:29:02 GMT 2002

Another suggestion for num 3

use a preexec for [netlogon]

[netlogon]
    root preexec /usr/local/sbin/makeBatchfile %u

and then in your makeBatchfile you can get the groups using "id" or pass it
from samba and build the //server/netlogon/userx.bat.

I have found this very handy.

Michael.

PS watch the carrage returns...

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 22:12, Mark A. Tagliaferro reckons: