[Samba] how to set the password expiration

Vijendra Agarwal mail_listin at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 01:48:02 GMT 2002

hello,

i'm migrating NT4 server to Samba server 2.2.3a

I migrated all users and groups and copied profiles in their respected directories in Linux

In NT we can set password expiration time, login time, also restrict a user to login from a particular machine, etc..

How can i achieve this in samba enabled LINUX server.

if anyone has any idea of the above please mail me immdtly.

Thanks in advance

Aadil.