[Samba] SAMBA Question

Gary.Siao at bmo.com Gary.Siao at bmo.com
Thu Apr 4 12:41:02 GMT 2002

can you point me where is this FAQ/document can be found for crossnet ?

UNIX Samba Server = 172.17.xxx.xxx mask 255.255.255.224
Client                  = 10.33.xxx.xxx       mask 255.255.255.0

client is part or WORKGROUP not domain...

PS
I'm getting this message when i do nmblookup

# ./nmblookup -B bm80278491 '*'
querying * on 10.33.97.64
name_query failed to find name *

thanks a lot !

                    Joel Hammer
                    <Joel at Hammers        To:     "Gary.Siao" <Gary.Siao at bmo.com>, samba
                    Home.com>            <samba at lists.samba.org>
                                         cc:
                    04/04/2002           Subject:     Re: [Samba] SAMBA Question
                    03:02 PM

Don't know much about domains, just workgroups, but crossnet browsing
is covered in an faq someone. A WINS server solved my (crossnet) browsing
problems.

Joel