[Samba] Problem executing files

Fernando Giorgetti fernando at gruponet.com.br
Thu Apr 4 11:55:02 GMT 2002

all the permissions is right.
for an example, in directories with 8 or less characters, a can execute my files. only in directories higher than 8 characters i cant execute them.

Example:

directory: s:\test\test.bat <runs ok>
directory: s:\testtesttest\test.bat <access denied>

the test and the testtesttest directories have the same permission.

my samba version is 2.2.1a