[Samba] Winbind question...

Wade Winright Wwinrigh at thecreek.com
Thu Apr 4 11:18:02 GMT 2002

I have an interesting question.
I have samba 2.2.3a running on RH 7.2 w/sgi-xfs installed running winbindd.
Everything appears peachy, until I try and change or add users or groups to
the folders in a share. I get Access is denied. However on a text document,
I can change users and groups happily all day long. It would seem to me that
it would be an acl problem but I can't seem to track it down. Could it be
that I'm using the test SGI-XFS system?  (I know it COULD be this, but want
to rule all else out before emailing SGI with a bug).
Any thoughts, advice or opinions would be great!

Thanks,
Wade