[Samba] Win2k accounts get locked

Brian Whitehead bwhitehd at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 3 18:37:02 GMT 2002

I"ve heard of this a few times, but I'm not sure of the fix.  It has
something to do with it using a generic account to make the connection.  I'm
not sure of the details though.  You might try posting your smb.conf and
looking through all of your log files and posting anything that looks
relevant.

--
Brian