[Samba] Is it possible to emulate the remote install functions of NT/2k AS

Angel Gabriel angel at daddyt.co.uk
Wed Apr 3 00:25:10 GMT 2002

I think the subject line says it nicely for me. I would like to know if it is possible for me to emulate the above. It would be nice to do away with my windows servers once and for all. I don't know why I want to, but I have only spent 5 months with Linux, and I crazy about it. I'm already complied kernels, installing apps from source code, creating webservers, and email servers, etc, all the usual stuff.... okay, I'm gonna stop. Can anyone answer my question please? Thanks!