[Samba] windows 'detailed' file listing - no workie

Keith G. Murphy keithmur at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 2 09:33:14 GMT 2002

Terry Davis wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to view file stamp information from windows networking, like
> under a mapped drive.  If I select 'detailed' view, nothing shows up.
> How can I get around this?

Do I take it you're using Windows Explorer or similar to look at a drive
mapped to a Samba share?  The "Details" view works fine for me; shows
the time stamps and everything.  And this is a pretty old version of
Samba.

Maybe you need to be more specific about your version of Samba, smb.conf
settings, etc.