[Samba] Can't print duplex

Gary Algier gaa at ulticom.com
Tue Apr 2 08:36:03 GMT 2002

The client had minimal applications (no office, etc.) but the problem
shows in Notepad and IE 5.00.3315.1000 (the one installed with Win2k).

Is there any information I can dump out on either the client or server
side that might tell us something?  Possibly a registry dump on the
client or tdbdump on the server?

--
Gary Algier, WB2FWZ          gaa at ulticom.com             +1 856 787 2758
Ulticom Inc., 1020 Briggs Rd, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054      Fax:+1 856 866 2033