[Samba] WINS Clutter

amoote at ivhs.com amoote at ivhs.com
Tue Apr 2 06:39:05 GMT 2002

Thanks...I found the file and edited it appropriately.  Although...these
Windoze systems aren't noticing the changes.
Do you recall if there is a local Windoze file I should flush or change
regarding WINS data?

Regards,

Alan B. Moote
Systems Administrator
MARK IV Industries
tel: 905.624.7908
fax: 905.625.6197

                      Eirik Thorsnes
                      <Eirik.Thorsnes at f        To:       amoote at ivhs.com
                      ys.uib.no>               cc:       samba <samba at lists.samba.org>
                                               Subject:  Re: [Samba] WINS Clutter
                      04/01/02 05:13 PM

The wins info is in a text file called wins.dat you could try editing that.

Eirik Thorsnes