[Samba] Function test

Pfeiffer, CM CM.Pfeiffer at baden-airport.de
Tue Apr 2 01:48:18 GMT 2002

Dear

I have configure my Samba as an PDC (source are been patched with acl  and
xfs from bestbits). My target is to set now the ACLs for the shares on
samba, from an Windows machine. I get the availible users and groups right,
but i can set anything. To set ACLs under the linux machine with commandline
is work successfully. The outcome of this is that the kernel is work with
acl support. now i think samba is not woking with acl, but i have set the
option nt acl support = yes on compile.
Is there a tool availible (like testparm) to view all functions (explicit
acl) on samba?

regards

pfeiffer GmbH IT-Systemhaus
Stephan Pfeiffer