[Samba] Can't print duplex

Steven Mackenzie sjm at activenavigation.com
Tue Apr 2 01:10:04 GMT 2002

Hi,

Sorry no help on your problem, but to let you know that I have this working
both with NT drivers or dirvers downloaded from hp for an hp2200dn -- so it
does work (Samba 2.2.2, and current CVS - bad experiences with 2.2.3[a]
printing code.

It took fairly close following of the Printing section of the samba howto
collection, but I got there in the end ..

> I used the drivers that came with Win2kPro SP2.  I noticed that the
drivers
> were placed in /var/samba/printers/W32X86/3/.  I thought that Win2k and
> WinNT drivers went into .../Win40?

No, win40 is windows 9X drivers. w32x86/2 is NT4, and w32x86/3 is win2k.