[Samba] print server with Linux & Samba 2.2.3a.

xavier papin xavier.papin at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 2 01:05:06 GMT 2002

Hello,

I currently replace a Windows NT4 print server with Linux & Samba 2.2.3a.
I use the automatic functionality of  auto-installing the printer driver using the directives " print driver" and others.
That function correctly with this, expect that the installation from a NT/2k workstation - if it be quite automatic - claim to be connect as Administrator, which was not the case when my print server run NT4.

I like that the NT/2k workstation could install the driver without Administrator privilege.

Thank you in advance and sorry for my poor english.

Xavier