[Samba] How do you enter NT domain users into smb.conf shares?

Kevin Bramblett kbramblett at dssresearch.com
Mon Apr 1 08:31:06 GMT 2002

Thanks, Brian.  I was having difficulty with the space in a name.  This
helped a lot.

I also found that when one uses chown and chgrp on the folders that one has
to use the single quotes around the name instead of the double quotes as in
the smb.conf.  I'm just curious why that is.

Thanks again,
Kevin