Security errors in the eventlog

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at pcug.org.au
Fri Sep 28 16:42:03 GMT 2001

Just remember that Samba also sends a compleatly bogus username/password
first, to ensure that the server doesn't silently accept wrong
passwords.

This can fill up the logs.  I added a 'parinoid server security' option
to HEAD to turn this off, but I don't think this has migrated into 2.2

Andrew Bartlett