Latest CVS source

Stefano Pettini webservices at inwind.it
Fri Sep 28 12:56:02 GMT 2001

Hi!

I have samba 2.2.1a, precompiled RPM, and a RH7.1. I want to use it as PDC and
avoid "access denied, unable to connect" problem when I try to print from
win2000. I know I have to download and compile "latest CVS source" but,
following instruction on samba website about downloading them it seems I get
2.0.4 source. It's the first time I use CVS.

I don't know if latest cvs source are 2.2.1a, so I don't have to download
anything, or not. But "use client driver" option isn't documented in man
pages.

What can I do?

Stefano