Windows2000

Bill Moran wmoran at iowna.com
Fri Sep 28 07:18:02 GMT 2001

I'm having a similar problem to Paul.  In my case, all the machines are on
the same subnet, and the Samba machine itself is the WINS server.  Oddly
enough, the W2K machines see all the other W2K and NT computers on the
network, but not the Samba server.  The NT4 machines see all machines fine.

Does the WINS implementation in Samba 2.0.x work properly with W2K?

--
"Where's the robot to pat you on the back?"