Security errors in the eventlog

paul.frans.musolf at philips.com paul.frans.musolf at philips.com
Fri Sep 28 01:40:03 GMT 2001

Dear Sirs,

We are using for the integration between UNIX and Windows your Product samba.
Versions we use are : 2.07 and 1.9.18p10
UNIX version : HP-UX 10.20 and 11.00

We can connect to the samba shares with no problems or error messages.

BUT if we look in the domain controlers event log chapter security we receive the following message:

Event Type:    Failure Audit
Event Source:  Security
Event Category:     Logon/Logoff
Event ID: 529