configuration question

Wade Winright Wwinrigh at thecreek.com
Thu Sep 27 09:55:03 GMT 2001

Hello,
The first thing I would suggest is to check freshmeat.net and see if there
is something comparable to astound out there for linux, therefore bypassing
the whole windows program need, bypassing the need for most pay-per-license
fees. As far as running a windows program under linux, you would need WINE,
vmware or some other win-emulator. Hope this advise helps some.