Passwords.

Kauffmann, Andreas andreas.kauffmann at tzdan.de
Thu Sep 27 03:37:16 GMT 2001

Hy everybody out there!

Since my Domain is running, I´ve got the next Problem... :(

When I join my Domain, everything is okay, but when I reboot and want to
logon then, The Linux Domain won´t take my password.

I Added my Workstation Trust Account and made "smbpasswd -a -m pc00"
(PC00 ist the Trust account added with pc00\$)

What do I do wrong?

Thanks and regards!

VeNoM

                                      ///\\
                                      (O O)
                |                Andreas Kauffmann            |
                |  Telematikzentrum Dürrwangen GmbH & Co. KG  |
		    |           andreas.kauffmann at tzdan.de        |
                       Hauptstraße 3 |__|__|
                                     ooO Ooo

	    09856/979 48 - 21