ctrl + m in files

Gautama, Pankaj pankaj.gautama at eds.com
Thu Sep 27 02:04:02 GMT 2001

All,

Thanks very much for the assistance. I have found that using a Unix
compatible text editor such as textpad (www.textpad.com) removes the
problem.

We can now modify text files in unix format in windows without the need to
use unix2dos or dos2unix utils.

Thanks all,

Pankaj Gautama
Unix Administrator/Oracle DBA