Windows viruses hitting linux.....

Matt Claridge matt.claridge at breconbeacons.org
Thu Sep 27 01:33:04 GMT 2001

If its a samba share and its world-writeable, Windows viruses will
happily do whatever damage they would normally do to a local drive or
Windows share.

If this is a problem, then you really should have anti-virus software
running on all the machines, otherwise you're just inviting a disaster...

Matt

Message: 10