Report to Recipient(s)

Barry Callahan barryc at rjlsystems.com
Wed Sep 26 14:23:21 GMT 2001

I've been seeing quite a few of these messages hitting the samba list in recent
days, all generated by the same daemon, informing us about a bad file that the
same person has sent in an email to the list.

Since I haven't been seeing the SirCam-laden messages, am I correct in assuming
they're being filtered out somewhere?

If so, is it possible to filter these notices out from the list too?
I suppose I could set up procmail so I wouldn't have to look at them, but I'd
imagine that others are probably getting tired of seeing them, too.

Barry