Windows viruses hitting linux via network shares

Ries van twisk rvt at dds.nl
Tue Sep 25 21:52:02 GMT 2001

a windows virus kan only do any arm in shares where the current windows
user as write access to.
This simple means that you must setup your folder so with minimal
permissions which is good in any situation.

I created a shared folder for the perpose of sharing files between
different user groups.

Ries