PLEASE HELP ME!!

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue Sep 25 10:56:02 GMT 2001

First, let's work on this English. It really should be better.
"I have a question. I have installed Samba on a Solaris machine. When I save
a text file from (a windows client?) to the server, the saved file shows ^M
when (?viewed in a text editor?) on the unix server. Could you please send
me the solution."
Is this correct?
This is simply the old ODOA of windows text files versus the 0A of the unix
world.
This was recently discussed on this list, perhaps two days ago.
See the archive lists for September at samba.org. You can search under my
name (hammer) for the thread. Samba can't do a thing for you to solve this
problem, as far as I know.
Joel