creating batch file for logon script...

Sano B Rutsen heiko at edsamail.com.ph
Tue Sep 25 09:01:13 GMT 2001

I agree with you, but then im planning to write a script that would
automate the creation of the batch file, so that every time I have
to add a user i dont have to manually create the file in notepad for
all the users, just to copy it to the linux box.

This way everytime i add a user for samba, a dos formatted script is
automatically created without leaving my linux box,(very convenient if
I have many users).

But then again, I can see your point. Im doing this for a home network
with no more than 20 users... hehe... Anyways, i like doing things
for fun.

Thanx!

Best Regards,

Sano