SAMBA PROBELM

Boyd, Wendell Wendell.Boyd at dia.mil
Tue Sep 25 07:25:04 GMT 2001

Samba,

    I work for DIA which is located on Bolling Air Force Base in Washington
D.C.
We are currently using Samba 2.0.10 on our SUN UNIX servers which are
running
Solaris 2.5.1. Our customers are experincing a problem when saving/creating
documents via notepad within their home directory. Once the document is
saved and
the user/customer attempts to open the document, we get the follwing error
"The
specified server cannot perform the requested operation". Any assistance you
can
provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks......