Sharing problems

Ravishankar S. (VODC) - CTD, Chennai. ravi_s at ctd.hcltech.com
Tue Sep 25 04:48:03 GMT 2001

Hi,
    Thanks a lot for your reply.  I am attaching the smb.conf file.
Actually it is showing 2 shares (one is the "home" share declared in
smb.conf file and another folder with the respective netbios username but
pointing to the same path, but not declared in the smb.conf file).  Since
both are pointing to the same path I would like to remove the username
share.  Kindly suggest how to sort it out.

Regards,
Ravi.