unable to access folder

Michels, Gustavo [EES/BR] gustavo.michels at emersonenergy.com
Tue Sep 25 04:27:04 GMT 2001

Hi,

You should add root (and any other users that will access the shares) to the
smbpasswd database. Logged on as root, do 'smbpasswd -a', enter your
password twice and it should be done. For other users, you can type
'smbpasswd -a username' (as long as the username exists in the unix passwd
database first).

cheers
Gustavo