bug report: RPC printers document default setting

Alexandre KANOUNNIKOFF alexandre_kanounnikoff at carrefour.com
Tue Sep 25 03:20:06 GMT 2001

Hi,

First: thx to all the samba team members for the great job from years !!!

Now I can tell you the bug that annoy me (0:

I am using samba as print server in a big  windows (NT4 domain)
environnement (1000+ clients, 130+ queues). I recently tried using the new
RPC printers to centralize the drivers on the samba servers.

It seems that all works fine exept for a little bug:

I can put the drivers on the server with a authorized account
I can set default document setting from a windows client with the same
account (security = domain) to A4.