Request for information for running samba tests in testsuite directory.

Vara Prasad varap at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 24 14:41:04 GMT 2001

Hi,

      I am new to Samba. I am trying to run all the tests in the
      testsuite directory of the code. I couldn't find instructions or
      documentation which explains what set up is required and what tools
      are required to run these tests. By looking around i figured
      one needs DejaGnu program to run them, i downloaded that but
      still i am not able to run. I would appreciate if somebody
      can help me with any documentation or pointers how to run
      these tests.

Thanks,
Vara