NT Domain Problem.

Kauffmann, Andreas andreas.kauffmann at tzdan.de
Mon Sep 24 05:11:23 GMT 2001

Hy everybody out there.

I´ve got a Problem, joining a a samba domain with a NT4 Client SP6a.

I use Samba V2.2.1a.

You see the Problem on the <dortpassiertes.bmp>

Please help!

I made Screenshots because my English is toooo bad to explain that in a
good way.

May a German Samba Profi will mail me.

Thanks!

 <<domaeneistda.zip>>
                                      ///\\
                                      (O O)
                |                Andreas Kauffmann            |
                |  Telematikzentrum Dürrwangen GmbH & Co. KG  |
		    |           andreas.kauffmann at tzdan.de        |
                       Hauptstraße 3 |__|__|
                                     ooO Ooo

	    09856/979 48 - 21