(no subject)

AMEY DHAKNE amay4u at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 03:07:01 GMT 2001

Hello sir,

My name is Amey Dhakne. I am engineering student in MIT college
aurangbad. I choosen my  seminar topic as samba server.  I vistited
various sites reltated samba  try to get some information from it, but I
am still not able to  find some information about  samba which is as
following.

1) What is samba server exactly(it's  for only administrator /or not for
user)

2) What is history of samba?

3) what is difference between samba server and apache server and any
other servers.

4) any other information about samba which u have????

Do mail me on amey at xmail.com or amey_dhakne at email.com

Waiting for reply

.