ext2 + quotas

Michels, Gustavo [EES/BR] gustavo.michels at emersonenergy.com
Fri Sep 21 15:19:01 GMT 2001

Jeremy,

I guess that's the patch Scott Armstrong submitted, isn't it?

I am currently compiling the 2.4.9 kernel on my clean rh 7.1 system, so I
guess quota still won't work for me... And I found out I can't use Alan
Cox's kernels 'cause there's no acl support for them yet (the main reason I
am upgrading to 2.4.9).

Well, let's do some testing... :-)

cheers
Gustavo