NIMDA -antivirus...

Gilles.Vautour at statcan.ca Gilles.Vautour at statcan.ca
Fri Sep 21 11:17:02 GMT 2001

Verify with McaFee.  I know they have VirusScanning software for Solaris and
may have something for Linux.  Good Luck

                                Gilles A. Vautour
        Senior Systems Administrator / Administrateur Principal de Systèmes

Phone :(613) 951-1951                           Main Bldg., Room 3120,
Tunney's Pasture
Fax : (613) 951-5198                            ITSD/DSTI, Statistics Canada

Internet : vautgil at statcan.ca                   Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A
0T6