Deskjet 990C Printer

Ries van twisk ries at franksintl.nl
Fri Sep 21 08:48:02 GMT 2001

I had this problem with HP printers on Wintel 9x systems.
This is what I think you have to do:
Install the printer as if you have connected it to LPT1, of cource don't
print a test page.
After the local is install just point the printer to
\\sambaserver\printername instead of lpt1.
That should do the trick.

Ries