Turkish character support?

Burak Bingöllü bbingollu at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:29:02 GMT 2001

Dear samba team,

The work you managed to is great! We replaced our old system(don't want to mention the name!) with samba to share our productivity. Only thing we sttruggle every time is Turkish (iso-8859 and cp857) character support. We choose the codepages in kernel config (default nls option=iso-8859 & cp=587) and rebuild it, but things never change. Is there any opportunity for support these codepages for now and is there anything for us to make it easier for you to develop characters?

Yours sincerely,
Burak Bingollu
Web Designer