Samba Network Neighborhood problem

Eduardo Sánchez M. esanchez at gmx.net
Thu Sep 20 13:01:02 GMT 2001

Hi everybody!
I'm new to the list, and I wonder if someone could help me out.
I got tow Samba Servers(smb1 and smb2)
smb1 acts like master browser, master domain etc...
smb2 is just another samba server.
-
smb1 works fine, I can see the resources from a Win2K client, just with a
double click in the network neihgborhood.

smb2 works not so fine, when I tried to access it from network neighborhood
I cannot see it, I see a lot of win9x, win2k clients and smb1, but cannot
see smb2.

If I do Start->Run->\\smb2 I can see the resources, even I can map those
resources to the Windows clients.

I already read browsing.txt, Using Samba and a lot of web pages trying to
find the answer, but I couldn't.

Anyone knows how can I make this Samba Server shows in the network
neighborhood?

I'm using Samba 2.2.1a on Solaris 8

Thanx in advance.
	Eduardo S.M.