Installing a Samba-Printer on a Windows 2000 Client !??? (BUG ?)

Michels, Gustavo [EES/BR] gustavo.michels at emersonenergy.com
Thu Sep 20 09:44:03 GMT 2001

Hi,

I have a couple of 930Cs here and I can tell you they were the worst ones to
configure. I couldn't get a driver that would work and install on the
server.

Well, for a workaround, I have installed it with the 500C or 550C driver.
They'll print, if that is what you want. Of course you won't get 600 dpi
outputs, but they'll print at least.

I'm going to try to install this driver a few more times, if I have any
success I tell you.

cheers
Gustavo