Printing Windows-2000

Wade Winright Wwinrigh at thecreek.com
Thu Sep 20 08:28:03 GMT 2001

You need the latest samba_2_2 cvs code implemented, and then need to set
'use client driver = yes' if you are using the client side driver. If you
are not, I'm not well versed in the other. There is another option having to
do with spools I believe in the latest CVS also. I have yet to get the jobs
to show up in the queue though. If anyone has any tips on using CUPS and
samba with win 2k including a smb.conf file that is working for you, PLEASE
PLEASE send it my way!!!

Thanks,
Wade