Yield_connection: tdb_delete failed

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Thu Sep 20 05:44:04 GMT 2001

Hello Marceau,
Is this the ONLY error you get in the logs?
And does it happen every time (no clients can connect) or
does everything work for a while, and then you get this error
and no MORE clients can connect?

If it never works for ANY client, then do the following;
1. set log level = 10 , and log file = /usr/local/samba/var/log.%m in
smb.conf
2. make a connection attempt
3. when it fails, copy the log.machinename file to a safe place, and send
it, as well
as your smb.conf file to me to look at.  Also send me the machinename of the
pc you
tried to connect with, and the username you were using.
I'll see what I can find out.
Thanks,
Don