Windows 2000 Performance Issue

Danie Roux droux at tuks.co.za
Wed Sep 19 00:04:14 GMT 2001

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 09:43:46AM +0100, Ben Kennish wrote:
> A bit sad to respond to my own message I know but I haven't received a
> response at all and want to try and get this problem solved.
>
> Has noone else had this problem?
> Or is it a common problem that no-one knows how to fix?
>
> Thanks,
> >
> Ben Kennish
> ben at fubra.com
> www.fubra.com

I'm having trouble connecting to a Windows 2000 share. It's a directory
with a lot of files in it. It grinds samba to a halt, so that I have to
restart it. It mounts fine, as soon as you want to ls the files, the
share goes crazy.

Got no response on that one either.

--
Danie Roux *shuffle* Adore Unix