CVS to Redhat...

Wade Winright Wwinrigh at thecreek.com
Tue Sep 18 07:31:13 GMT 2001

Does anyone have instructions on implanting the CVS source on a Redhat
system? I have been attempting to compile and setup, compiling works fine,
swat can't be accessed at all even after repeated tries to configure it, and
the RPM build feature doesn't seem to work. For my application of samba, I
desperately need swat so as the Windows admins here can  administer remotely
without having to spend a lot of time learning the better, I mean, another
OS. Any pointers to any info would be great. My boss is starting to doubt
the viability, but that's probably my fault!

Thanks for the time,
Wade