FW: kernel oplocks 2.2.1a

Juer Lee Juer.Lee at raidtec.ie
Tue Sep 18 02:10:02 GMT 2001

Thank you very much.
Yes, all documents about oplocks says that don't enable oplocks if the
kernel doesn't support kernel oplock when the file possibly be changed
by linux/nfs.My question is that if I disable the 'kernel oplocks' and
enable 'oplocks', what on earth will happen? Can I produce some
conflicts of that ?

Juer