FW: include =

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Mon Sep 17 14:47:07 GMT 2001

I really don't think you should use [global] in the smb.conf.%L files.
And, put the include file at the end of your global section. The include
file is inserted into your smb.conf exactly as if it had been typed in.
To test this with testparm, you can include the netbios name on the command
line with testparm.
Joel