URGENT!!: browsing using wildcards

Orndorff, Mark morndorff at AvistaAdvantage.com
Mon Sep 17 14:12:03 GMT 2001

Compaq (tru64). I went ahead and upgraded on my own. I think they will
support, but if not I will be depending on this list a great deal.

Mark Orndorff
UNIX Administrator
PH:  1.509.329.7481  FAX:  1.509.329.7610
morndorff at AvistaAdvantage.com

FACILITY IQ is the new name for Avista Advantage's comprehensive facility
intelligence
and cost management services.  Our services are designed to provide
multi-site companies
with critical, yet easy-to-access intelligence that enables them to
proactively manage and
reduce their facility-related expenses. For more information, visit our web
site at
http://www.avistaadvantage.com