Changing Passwords

marion.haines at countygovt.brevard.fl.us marion.haines at countygovt.brevard.fl.us
Mon Sep 17 06:40:03 GMT 2001

I started using Linux/Samba about 8 months ago and by following the List have successfully set up a Samba server as a PDC, have Win95, Win98, WinNT and Win2K clients using Samba, have several different printers working, able to load the printer drivers from the Samba server to Win95, Win98, WinNT and Win2K clients, etc, etc, etc.

Only one problem remains that I just haven't figured out, and that's having the clients change their passwords from within WinNT and Win2K.